Welcome

Where is sensible action, & my insanity whence?                                                                                            See the difference, it is from where to whence.
                                                                                                                               (Hafiz)

Monday, April 6, 2009

Introduction (En)

Hi. 
During my teaching career in many schools and institutes, I have seen many students who have difficulty with learning English. That’s why I have decided to start writing a weblog about how we can overcome foreign language learning problems.
Besides this, in order to promote students` knowledge about other languages, I have decided to translate some of my posts to German and Dutch. I hope I can encourage talented students to learn these two languages.
Due to my other proficiency in material science and engineering, I write some of my posts about this field. I hope that it would help high school students to get some more information about this engineering field. 

Please send your comments about each post but try to make them clean as this weblog is an educational one.

(Shahab Mahdavi) 


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Introduction (En)"

Post a Comment